25.7.14

Pop Culture Cosmetics - Enchanted evening

Hi lovelies!

Guess what!? I have three work-free days ahead. I feel so excited! It's been a really hectic summer and I'm so glad to finally have som free-time. I'm going up early tomorrow even though I'm free because we're going to meet up with my BFs family. Therefore this will be a bit of a shorty post as well. I promise I'll make up for though. 
The winner of todays 'what nail polish to wear' wheel is Enchanted evening from Pop Culture Cosmetics. It's a super squishy jelly packed with glitters and shimmer. Three coats was necessary for it to cover. The formula was problem-free considering all the glitters. As some of you might now, Pop culture cosmetics did a make over and goes by the name Neverland lacquers.

That's all for now. I hope you all are planing to have a great weekend, I sure know I am :D  
Until next time, take care!
/Christina

1 comment: