9.7.14

Lilypad Lacquer - I love lilac

Hola amigos!

I hope you're having a great morning, day or evening depending on where you live :) I'm having a great evening, watching Gossip Girl and drinking ice tea. 
Today I'm going to show you I love lilac from Lilypad Lacquer. I love lilac is a lilac creme with a subtle green shimmer and scattered holo. Unfortunately I did manage to capture the shimmer, I need to fix my lighting. The formula was great, three super thin coats that applied smoothly with minimal clean-up. 
I added one coat of fast drying top coat and that made the polish dry fast. I love I love lilac, it's a soft colour that is absolutely wonderful. I'm going to continue my GG-marathon now and try not to melt, it's ridiculously warm in our apartment.
Until next time, take care!
/Christina

2 comments:

  1. Holoeffekten lyfter det lite, men den lila nyansen är lite för mitt i mellan för att jag ska falla för den.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vilken vacker lila nyans, like it

    ReplyDelete