6.7.14

Polish TBH - Amortentia and Eirene

Amortentia and Eirene where sent for my honest review. 
Hi lovelies!

I hope you're enjoying the wonderful weather. I decided to take a break from our Sunday cleaning. Today I have super cute layering to show you. Both polishes are from Polish TBH and it's, at least for me, a rather new brand. 
The base colour, Eirene, is a soft nude crelly with blue shimmer. I thought that it was going to be a bit too frosty for me but it wasn't. I really like the colour. I needed four coats for a completely VNL-free finish. It was however worth the four layers because the colour is lovely. Next time I'm going to wear it with a matte TC. I think that will look wonderful. 
The glitter topper is a Harry Potter polish. It's named after the strongest love potion ever made, Amortentia. I really like these two colours together because, just like Eirene, Amortentia also had some blue shimmer. They looked so pretty together. I applied two coats on my index finger. I did a jelly sandwich on my ring finger and a gradient on my pinkie. This is a soft glitter topper that will work just as well over dark colours. 

I'm really pleased with the quality of the two polishes and I'm glad that I was given the opportunity to try these cuties. Both colours are available over at Edgy Polish and are 115 SEK each. 
Until next time, take care!
/Christina

3 comments:

  1. I love these polishes - so pretty and feminine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Inte riktigt min sorts lack. Hade det blå skimret i Eirene varit mer framträdande hade det kunnat vara något.

    ReplyDelete