19.7.14

Dance Legend - Final fantasy

Hey lovelies!

Time for my favourite kind of polish, FLAKIE-polish :D This is the third flakie that I try from Dance Legend and it's just as amazing as the previous ones. Let me introduce you to Final fantasy, a squishy blurple jelly base with green-to-blue flakes and rusty red shimmer. It sounds messy but it is absolutely perfect. 
The formula was excellent and the polish dried really fast. I ended up with four thin coats but I'm pretty sure that two thicker coats will work just as well. I also added one coat of HK girl TC. I give this polish five big flakie stars, it's unique and I love it. That's all for now!
Until next time, take care!
/Christina

1 comment:

  1. Oh jeez, that polish is absolutely fantastic! I am a big flakie fan, and that polish has it all, plus that gorgeous rusty red shimmer! Perfection.

    ReplyDelete