27.3.14

Polish Me Silly - Clowning around

Please allow me to lay down and die. 
.
.
.
.
.
Thank you! I love this polish, I know I say that all the time. But this polish really is something different. Clowning around is a glitter topper and it can be layered over loads of different colours. I decided to go for the most obvious choice and layered it over white. I also went mental with some neon studs from BPS. When I apply studs or rhinestones I use a orange stick and dip the tip in some water. I think it's tricky to use a tweezer, I really recommend orange sticks they're the best! 

I have three coats of Clowning around in the pictures. The glitter spread evenly but the bigger glitters did require some fishing. The glitters are super thin so even though I had base coat, two coats of white polish, three coats of CA and TC it didn't feel too thick. 

Since neons usually dry matte or semi-matte I thought it would be fun to apply a matte TC. I used OPIs matte TC and applied it over both CA and the nail with the neon studs. I'm really pleased with this mani! 
Here is a link to the neon studs if you want to check them out :) Don't forget to use my discount code, it will give you 10% off. It's always free shipping worldwide from BPS!

Until next time, take care!
/Christina

13 comments:

  1. I love this polish! I have it and I also like it over white or an off-white. lol, I like your accent nail with the studs - creative and very festive!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Så härlig manikyr!! Verkligen snyggt matt :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Så himla snyggt! Var köper du Polish Me Silly? Är det nya Lush?
    Jag tror jag har de där nitarna också. Måste testa dem snart :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Vilket härligt lekfullt glitter! Älskar!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Alltså ÅH! Finner inga ord! :O

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my! SÅ snyggt!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just a super stunning polish! Uuh!

    ReplyDelete
  8. En helt otrolig manikyr. :-) Så härlig och kul.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Snyggt som tusan! Man kan inte bli annat än glad av dessa härliga färger

    ReplyDelete
  10. Haha, underbart! :D (Och tack för att studsen bildar ett mönster, klarar inte av oreda, haha)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Älskar de små färgglada studsen:) Som små minismarties.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful! I love the polish, and the accent nail with the nail studs is brilliant!!

    ReplyDelete