6.3.14

Colors by Llarowe - NMETIAC

Hey guys!

Hope that you're feeling better than I am. I'm sick and it sucks! I'm curled up in the sofa drinking lemonade that tastes like water and eating food that tastes like... Well nothing lol. Listening to The order of the phoenix and painting my nails :) Okay, life could definitely be worse. 

Today I'm showing you NMETIAC, standing for Nobody makes Emily twerk in a corner. A turquoise jelly leaning towards green with golden prismatic glitters. I've been looking forward to try this one and I really love it. The formula was really good and the glitter spread evenly. I have have three coats in the pictures without TC. This colour was tricky to capture, so I had to edit it to make it more colour accurate. I think I managed pretty well. Colours like this one tend to look more blue than they are when i photograph them. But NMETIAC really is more of a green colour than blue. 

Enough babbling, it's picture time!
What do you think about tweaking Emily? Let me know in the comments below :)

The spring collection will be available at Llarowe's website. They will be restocked a few times in the future. I'll update you guys when I know the dates and times :)

Until next time, take care!
/Christina

5 comments: