20.3.14

Colors by Llarowe - Sparkles are a girls best friend

I'm so excited, also a little bit sad but mostly excited. My old camera, a Nikon D40, that I got from my grandfather seven years ago is not working properly. I love taking photos, not only swatch pictures but outdoor pics as well and can't stand the thought of not having a camera. I went to a Nikon reseller and asked what it would cost to get my old camera fixed and it was too expensive considering the age of it. Therefore I decided to purchase a new one. So from now on I'll be taking my pictures with a Nikon D5300! 

It will definitely take a while to get used to because it's way cooler than my old camera. The good thing is that I can use my old camera lenses. I did buy a new one though, AF-S DX Micro NIKKOR 40mm f/2.8G, making it possible to take close-ups which is so exciting. 

The polish that got the honour of being photographed first was Sparkles are a girls best friend from CbL. A magenta linear holo with blue shimmer. It applied smoothly and two coats was enough for full opacity. 

Enough babbling, here are the pictures! 
Until next time, take care!
/Christina

9 comments:

  1. That is the only lens I use for my photos. It's really good :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh how fun! I must say, this far I'm really impressed. I think we'll make great friends the lens and I :P :D lol

      Delete
  2. Oh my god, what lovely colour and shining!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh men HJÄLP dina foton är nu perfekta! Och fy tusan vilket vackert lack!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jag bara måste skaffa mig ett makro-objektiv!!
    Galet vackert lack förresten ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Det är så roligt, jag tog lite bilder när jag gjorde rice crispy treats igår och det är sååå kul! Detta var visserligen inte gratis men inte heller snordyrt. Det var definitivt ett av de billigare. Du har väl också en Nikon? Jag rekommenderar det varmt (Y)

      Delete
  5. Jag som älskar rosa bara döööör så vackra regnbågar det är! ÅH!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kul med en ny kamera, massa nya inställningar att leka med:)

    ReplyDelete