1.3.14

Colors by Llarowe - The holos part 1 (pic heavy)


I'm back!

I was hoping for a sunny day so I could swatch holos but that didn't happen. So I decided to go for flash pictures in stead. The holos in this collection are amazing. The colours are vibrant and I feel so lucky to have them all. To apply and remove them in such a speedy was felt like a sin. I could definitely wear each of these for a week at the time.

Young turks, a turquoise linear holo like no other. I have quite a few greenish blues but nothing like this. It's absolutely stunning and if you like blue holos you should definitely get this one! Two coats, but if you have shorter nails I think that one coat will be enough. It dries really glossy, I don't have any TC in the pictures. My camera could barley handle the rainbows when I took photos with flash lol. 

House of Blues, is a bright blurple. The colour makes me think of Violet in Charlie and the chocolate factory when she turns into a blueberry. What I enjoy with HoB, and the other colours as well, is that the colour is vibrant even in indoor lightning. Some holos turn dull and thats the most boring thing I know. I want to have a pretty polish in all types of lightning!

I applied two coats of this one as well. Formula was great and this one also dries glossy, not as glossy as Young Turks but it's still pretty shiny.

The Mighty Red Baron, I know that every swatcher writes that this polish looks like velvet on your nails. BUT THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE! I can't find the words to describe this one. Just buy it, please!? Two coats and a "smooth as butter" application. 

Woodstock, is a yellow jelly holo. I've been so excited to try this one. Woodstock is yellow with a drop of green. A very interesting and different colour. At first I thought that it would be a dupe to Halo, but they are not at all the same *phew*.  I needed three coats but there is still som VNL. I'm going to layer it and see how that turns out :)
These four holos are all stunning. They are all so fun and bright. This entire collection really screams spring and it's so much fun to swatch it!

The spring collection will be available at Llarowe's website. They will be restocked a few times in the future. I'll update you guys when I know the dates and times :)

Until next time, take care!
/Christina

18 comments:

  1. Love them! Beautiful polishes for beautiful nails!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm kicking myself in the rump for not getting Mighty Red Baron in my CBL recent haul, thanks to your drop dead gorgeous swatches!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww! Make sure to snag it at the next restock, it's super pretty!

      Delete
  3. Jag är glad för att jag beställde alla CbL holo när jag läser dina recensioner om dessa :) och det jag uppskattar med dem är precis det du beskriver, underbara i vanligt ljus inte bara i solsken.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Åh va roligt Pernille! Jag tycker att ex. Color Clubs holos är superfina i solljus men när det är molnigt är färgerna sååå tråkiga. Jag älskar färg och i Sverige har vi ju inte direkt 365 soldagar :P Jag hoppas att du kommer älska dom lika mycket som jag gör!

      Delete
    2. Det kommer jag säkert, jag älskar de jag redan har :)

      Delete
  4. Träffade de lack jag skrivit på min önskelista från nya kollektionen här, dock lite besviken på Woodstock på Leah Anns bilder såg det verkligen knallgult ut. :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would love to see this one side by side with Girly bits *get weaponized* and Joss *Carribean Holiday.*.and cbl thriller..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ja, men nu snackar vi! Den röda är ju att dö för. Dom här skulle jag gladeligen betala pengar för!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! Ja, jag håller med dig det röda är helt otroligt.

      Delete
  7. Mmm nu snackar vi snygga lack, jag gillar alla utom den sista...:-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastiska! Jag har beställt alla dessa förutom det blåbärsblå :) Det röda och det turkosa ör ju to die for, och det gula var jag sugen på mest för att jag var rädd att missa något AMAzing! Väldigt roligt att du fått chansen att blogga om alla dessa lack, du gör dem verkligen rättvisa!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Jättefina, särskilt det turkosa, lila och röda! ♥ Men det där med restock gör mig ledsen, ungefär som du skrev om dyra lack, eftersom det är så svårt att få tag på dessa juveler. :(

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous swatches!! Mighty Red Baron looks like a must have! Can you please swatch a comparison between Good Fortune and Young Turks? <3

    ReplyDelete