2.3.14

Colors by Llarowe - The holos part 2 (pic heavy)

Hey guys!

Time for another Spring frenzy post. But before that, I have a question to ask you guys. Are there any particular comparisons you want to see from the new collection? Requests I've gotten this far are the following:
  • In another dimension - Days of our polish
  • Young turks - Thriller
  • New and old version of Purple rain
  • My big girl panties - Paper moon
Now it's time for todays holos. The formula of all three colours was great. As always with CbL polish they are a tad thick in my opinon, but a good thinner will do the trick. Both Lucy I'm home and In another dimension are really pigmented and if you have short nails you won't need more than one coat. My big girl panties on the other hand is a bit sheer and I ended upp with three coats. I know that three coats isn't to bad but since I rarely need more than two coats when it comes to CbL holos three counts as sheer. 

Lucy, I'm home! is a gorgeous bright coral pink. I don't know why, but I wasn't super excited about this one. Lucy is so pretty, it's a discrete linear holo. But since the base colour is so bright it doesn't bother me that it's not super holo.



My big girl panties, is a light dusty lavender. This one really is a super holo. Look at those rainbowz, they are all over the place. As I mentioned this one is a bit sheer but I did achieve full coverage with three coats.


In another dimension is a stunning scattered teal. It feels super classy and it's a must have if you're in to greens and blues. This one dries semi-matte so a good TC is recommended.

What do you guys think? Do you love them? I know I do! Don't forget to comment below if you have any comparison requests.

The spring collection will be available at Llarowe's website. They will be restocked a few times in the future. I'll update you guys when I know the dates and times :)

Until next time, take care!
/Christina

14 comments:

  1. How about comparison of different red holos?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, perhaps CbL - Man in the red suit, vamp, Mighty red baron and EdM - Seeing red?

      Delete
  2. Jag får njuta av dina fina bilder tills jag får mina egna lack.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG, In another dimension ser ju FABULOUS ut! Jag skulle gärna se en jämförelse med A-England Saint George om det är ok? Kanske inte superlikt i finishen, men färgen ser ju lite lika ut. Längtar verkligen tills mina lack kommer...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Åh det vill jag också, tyvärr har jag inte den. Skandal, jag vet xD

      Delete
  4. Väldigt läckra alla tre!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Skulle gärna se Thriller mot Another Dimension också faktiskt! Jag kan ha fel dock, men har för mig de är lite smålika? :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. Men såååå vackra, alla tre. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jag dör! Så jäkla snygga lack. Men..jag FÅÅÅR verkligen inte köpa fler lack nu. Usch, stackars mig. :'(

    ReplyDelete
  8. Visst är de fina, men de förra du visade var mer oumppfff i hjärtat för mig! :)

    Har du några limegröna lack du kan jämföra?

    ReplyDelete