3.3.14

Colors by Llarowe - The never again comparison post! (pic heavy)


I've been swatching like a crazy person today!
I realised that it would be impossible for me to compare the Spring Frenzy CbL's with other brands. There are way to many too many different brands to choose from. Therefore I decided to only compare between different CbL's. Unfortnunatley for both me and you guys, I don't have all of the CbL's ever released. With that said, I couldn't do all the comparisons you requested. 

I haven't reviewed all these colours on the blog yet so this will only be a colour comparison post. I won't be commenting on formula or drying time. I hope thats fine with you guys :) I will write SF, spring frenzy, after the name of the new spring colours. All swatches are without TC. I applied two coats of polish when I swatched the holos and three coats when swatching the jellies. I didn't swatch Purple rain. I've been having som problems with that one and I'm hoping that some sun tomorrow will do it justice :) 

Index to pinkie:
Concrete Jungle (SF), Beat It, Concrete Jungle (SF) and Beat It. 
Picture taken with flash.

Index to pinkie:
Thriller, Young Turks (SF), In a Different Dimension (SF) and Days of Our Polish
Picture taken with flash.

Index to pinkie:
The Sweetest Thing, Connie, You Saucy Minx (SF), The Sweetest Thing and Connie, You Saucy Minx (SF).
Picture taken with flash.

Index to pinkie:
Yo, Cupid, Take a Hike!, Deanna, It's Blue (SF), Deanna, It's Blue (SF) and Bronco Blue.
 
Picture taken with flash.

Index to pinkie:
This Girl is on Fire... Help!, House of Blues (SF), Smooth Criminal and Purple Pizzaz (SF). 
Picture taken with flash.

Index to pinkie:
Lucy, I'm Home (SF), The Man in the Red Suit, Vamp and The Mighty Red Baron (SF).
Picture taken with flash

Index to pinkie:
The Great Pretender (SF), Billy Jean, The Great Pretender (SF) and Billy Jean.
Picture taken with flash.

Index to pinkie:
My Big Girl Panties (SF), Paper Moon, My Big Girl Panties (SF) and Paper Moon.
 
Picture taken with flash. 
So what do you guys think? I think that the three blue ones are pretty similar. Oh and Billy Jean and TGP are quite alike IMO. Let me know what you think in the comments below :)

One more thing! Thank you so much for all the lovely comments I've been getting about my swatches of this collection. I was sooooo nervous when I started swatching them, your kind words mean the world to me <3 You guys are the best!

Until next time, take care!
/Christina

12 comments:

  1. Wonderful post like always ;)
    Love your nails and pictures so much <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, this was amazingly helpful. I have some of the new colours on the way and I think I have avoided too many dupes. I really love how they all look on your nails.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for this gorgeous & helpful comparison post!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, vilket jobb du gjort!! Men bra att ha om man skulle fundera nån gång. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for making this post!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Det här är ett jättebra inlägg som man kan gå tillbaka till när man ska handla. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Så där... nu har jag korrigerat min önskelista! ;) Tack för hjälpen! ♥ :)

      Delete
  7. Great job, thank You so much! I knew it, Billy Jean is quite close to the Pretender! AHA! :D
    This made me a bit calmer about the ones I didn't buy at this first pre-order, some are closer than I thought (to the ones I already have) :)
    Tack så mycket!

    ReplyDelete
  8. All of your swatches are gorgeous as always but then again you could wear throw up green and make it look good!!! lol :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. amazing post - you rock ☼

    ReplyDelete