12.3.14

Lac Attack - Beauxbatons academy


Ready for a true beauty? If not, close your eyes :P This is Beauxbatons academy from Lac Attack. For those of you that aren't obsessed with Harry Potter, Beauxbatons academy of magic is a wizarding school located in France. 

I love this polish, it's a white creme with blue and yellow micro glitters and blue hex glitters. After googling swatches it seems as if there are two versions of this polish. One that is rather sheer that also have white square glitters and this one. I prefer this version so I'm glad this is the one I got. I have two coats but the first coat almost covered perfectly(!). I applied one coat of SV although I think a second coat is recommended if you want it completely smooth. With one coat it's still a little bit gritty but it's not too bad. I'm usually not a big fan of the blue and yellow colour combination but this is really cute. I'm really impressed with the formula and I'm looking forward to try my other bottles of polish from Lac Attack.

Don't forget to enter my giveaway. You can win Loony Lovegood from Lac Attack and Mojito from Colors by Llarowe. Here is a link to the giveaway!   
Until next time, take care!
/Christina

9 comments: