4.3.14

Colors by Llarowe - Cream and jelly swirls

Hey guys :)

I got a little mini nail art to show you, I might upload another post later today but I've got a sore throat so I'll see if I will manage. After I did the layering of Tweety bird the other day I wanted to do swirls with all three jellies from the Spring frenzy collection. In addition to the spring frenzy jellies I also used the discontinued Mango from CbL. I think this mani it turned out great and it was so easy to do. I painted a rather thick layer of white polish and immediately after I added blobs of jelly polish. With the help of a needle I dragged around the jelly polish to create the swirly patterns. I wanted to do this mani to show all you non jelly fans a fun way to use jellies in nail arts :)

If you want to read the review of the jellies form CbL's spring frenzy collection you can do it here. The colours I have used are the following (from index to pinkie): Grape juice, Ocean water, Mango and Tweety bird.

Until next time, take care!
/Christina

5 comments:

  1. Åhhhh sååå vackert, underbar nail art som inte låter alltför svår...;-) Men jag tvivlar på att jag skulle få till det så snyggt som dig ändå...;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Håller med Ann-Sofie helt och fullt! Så snyggt! Och tvivlar på att jag skulle kunna få till det så här själv. Har aldrig lyckats needla ordentligt :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Snyggigt! Har kollat videor med sånt här och det ser verkligen jättekul ut, så det ska jag testa! :)

    ReplyDelete