8.3.14

Girly Bits - What the deuce?

Hi cuticle cuties!

I hope that you're enjoying a wonderful springy saturday. Here in Lund the weather is wonderful, although I'm enjoying it from the sofa. Finally feeling a bit better. I was thinking about not blogging today at first though. But the holo nerd in me couldn't resist when the sun literally attacked our living room :) 

I've been wanting to try this polish for a long time and finally here it is! What the deuce? from Girly bits is a wonderful spring green scattered holo. It's a creme polish that covers perfectly with two thin coats. The formula was great and it dired pretty fast. No TC in the pictures, this one is super glossy on it's own :) I decided to shorten my nails earlier today. I really enjoy long nails, but sometimes they need a fresh start. 

That's all for now, hope you like the polish. This was my first encounter with Girly Bits, but definitely not my last.

Until next time, take care!
/Christina

6 comments:

  1. I love this green! <3 I can imagine how green is coming from under the snow here in Finland...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankfully I live in the southern part of Sweden so we rarely have snow. I can imagine that you guys must be going crazy waiting for green grass by now!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. This one is a must if you're a green holo lover ;)

      Delete
  3. Underbart vackert och dina naglar!!! ff supersnygga :)

    ReplyDelete