15.3.14

Barry M - Lychee

Hi lovelies!

I hope that you're having a great morning/day/evening :) Today I'm showing you one of my favourite cremes. This is Lychee from Barry M. A light beige glossy creme. I bought this in London last spring and I think this might be the fourth time I use it. That's some sort of record for me lol. 

I have two coats of Lychee and one coat of SV in the pictures. The formula is great which is another reason why I love it so much. This kind of beige/nude colour is something I love to wear when I get tired of crazy holos and glitters. It's almost as if I don't have nails ^_^

Do you like wearing discrete colours like this one? Or do you prefer darker blues and greens when you need a crazy polish break?


Until next time, take care!
/Christina

5 comments:

  1. Åh så snyggt! Kanske borde slå till på ett exemplar nästa gång ASOS har någon mysig rabattkod!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Supersnyggt! Använder gärna neutrala lackisar, plus att jag måste ganska ofta i jobbet.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very elegant! When I tire of the glittery bold colors, I usually pull out the pale sheers. But if I had this polish, it would come out for use also. Thanks for showing it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. härligt lack! och namnet med, min favoritfrukt ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Snyggt med vilsamma neutrala färger! Har nyss petat på en mörklila Viva la Diva och guldglitter ovanpå men känner mig inte riktigt nöjd... det skulle nog ha varit en mer pastellig och snällare färg känns det som. :)

    ReplyDelete