24.3.14

Girly Bits - Cosmic ocean layered over H&M - Jungle me

I love this combination! Green and blue are two of my favourite colours and I think that these two shades work great together. 

Jungle me is a grass green creme with micro flecks. I covered completely in two coats. Cosmic ocean is meant to be layered over another polish and I don't think it's possible to get it opaque on it's own. It's has a blue tinted base with duo chrome flecks that shift from green to blue. I have three coats of Cosmic ocean in the pictures. I finished the mani off with one coat of SV. 

I'm a big fan of layering polish and Cosmic ocean is gorgeous! Do you guys like layering polish?
Until next time, take care!
/Christina

4 comments:

  1. Jag har lite svårt för kombinationen blått-glitter-i-grönt av någon konstig anledning. Depend släppte något liknande för inte så länge sedan som jag också hade lite svårt för.

    ReplyDelete