25.3.14

Haul

Time for a haul post. I've been wanting to do one for quite a while but I always forget ^_^ But this time I actually remembered, YAY!

I was in Malmö today and had a few hours to kill. Hours to kill = shopping! I went to a store called Peggy Sage that my BFF have been talking a lot about. I bought a nail oil since I haven't had one for a while. I also got a buffer and a regular file. I actually just use glass files but this one had some awesome neon colours on it so I couldn't resist. I also got a polish, Green Illusion, that Pamsan swatched a while back. Her swatches are amazing and I think this might be the tenth polish that I've purchased only because of her gorgeous swatches. I also got a new clean-up brush from H&M and Helping Hands from Lush. 

When I got home I found these cute little nail decals from BPS waiting for me. I can't wait to try them out, I'm such a crazy dog lady.

But the best part of the day was realising that all these babies are mine!
Top row from L-R:
Good Fortune, Burnt Sugar, Melon Wine, The Bald and the Beautiful, Man in the Mirror, Bubblegum and Beautiful Creature.

Bottom row from L-R:
Rare Bear, Shy-Ann, It's Spring Somewhere, The Bald and the Beautiful, Beat It, Runt and Strega. 

Quite a few of these where actually swaps but I thought I'd add them to the picture anyway :) As some of you might know, I'm a real CbL-addict and I'm so glad that I got my hands on Bubblegum. I never thought that would happen.

Until next time, take care!
/Christina

2 comments:

  1. Pust, suck och stööön va massa snyggt!!
    Inte alls avis <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Någon som kan skänka lite allmosor så jag också kan köpa CBL lack kanske??

    ReplyDelete