11.3.14

Emily de Molly - Cosmic forces


I've got another "I bet you've seen this polish already"-post for you guys. This time it's Cosmic forces from EdM, a squishy purple jelly with prismatic glitters in different shapes and sizes. This polish was a birthday present from my BFF&E (Best friend forever & ever). Emelie also gave me the two other forces colours, best birthday present EVER! 

The application was much better than I excepted. It did require some fishing to get the circle glitters though. I usually turn glitter polish upside-down before using them. That makes it a whole lot easier to get a hold of larger glitters.

Three coats in the pictures, Cosmic forces dries glossy but gritty. I ended upp with two coats of TC. It wasn't completely smooth but the grittiness left didn't bother me. I prefer polish being a bit gritty rather than too thick. 

I'm not very pleased with these pictures, I wish I could have managed to capture all the glitter-sparkle-shiny-awesomeness but I think you get the idea :)

That's all for now ^_^
Until next time, take care!
/Christina

8 comments:

  1. Det är så otroligt vackert

    ReplyDelete
  2. Verkligen helt makalöst snygg lila!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ett lack jag tror att jag behöver. Har bara inte blivit av att jag har klickat hem. Det får vänta, helt enkelt. Fina bilder.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Alldeles, alldeles underbart....... *drömmer*

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm waiting for my bottle ;)
    Love round glitter circles so much :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Väldigt, väldigt fint! Verkligen ha-begär!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastiskt lack! Kan tänka mig att peta bort de stora cirklarna faktiskt. Lacket är lika underbart då! :)

    ReplyDelete