28.3.14

Colors by Llarowe - Charity polish

Are you excited about tonights CbL-charity-polish-release-hibbidy-shibbidy-thingy. I know I am! I wan them all. Big surprise huh!?

Leah Ann decided to add two last minute polishes for todays launch. These started out as group customs, but LA had quite a few left and asked in the group if it would be okay to sell the remaning ones tonight with the money going to charity. Our answer? Hell to the yes!

So first out is CBL Addicts Blue Me Away. A gorgeous denim blue linear holo. I took these pictures last night at 1am so no sunlight pics O:) 

CBLABMA is a one-coater. It's super duper pigmented and it applies like butter. The CbL's have great formula overall but this is something else! It also dries fast and glossy on it's own and the pictures are without TC. 
The money for this polish will go to Donate life, click the link if you want to read more about the cause. 

Next up is CBL Addicts Attack! Addicts Attack is a medium dark purple with a drop of magenta. I love it. This one required two coats for full coverage. It was easy to apply and it also dried really glossy and fast on it's own. IMO most CbL's tend to. 
The money for this polish will go to Cure epilepsy, click the link if you want to read more about the cause. 

I know that a lot of you wonder how different these two CbL's are from other CbL's. I would love to help you put and compare a few so here is a link to my CbL collection. Let me know if you want me to compare these two to any of them and I'll fix it before tonights launch :)

The Launch will be at 12:00pm MDT and again at 7:00pm MDT. If you, like me, have problem knowing what 12:00pm MDT converts to in "your" time you should check this baby out! 

That's all for know, please let me know if you have any questions :) Don't forget to like Llarowe and Colors by Llarowe on Facebook to get updates on restocks and such.

Until next time, take care!
/Christina

4 comments:

  1. Wow, två helt underbara lack, älskar det lila liiite mer dock...;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kanon snygga båda två men håller med Ann-Sofie det lila kommer först ;)

    ReplyDelete