19.3.14

Colors by Llarowe - Thriller vs Thriller

Hey guys :)

Time for  pretty straight forward post. It's a fast comparison between the old and new version of Thriller from CbL. I got the new version today and I had to compare them right away, NERD ALERT. I have two coats of each version. First picture is taken without flash and the second picture is taken with flash. The old Thriller is almost a one-coater but the new one isn't. It was actually pretty sheer after the first coat. No TC but they dry really glossy as most CbL holos do. 

As you can see the colour differs a lot, especially when the holo "pops". I prefer the old one, it's not as holo crazy which I like. It has a nice creamy feel to it and it's also brighter than the new one. 

Left bottle picture is taken with flash and the right one is taken without. Which one do you prefer? Let me now in the comments below.

Until next time, take care!
/Christina

4 comments:

  1. Föredrar allt den nya ;) även om båda är ursnygga!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Åh. Jag gillar nog den gamla lite bättre, just för man sett så många holon i liknande färger. Men bägge är såklart superfina!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow that's a pretty big difference. I just received the new bottle. Longing for a sunny day so I can try it on!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ja jag visste ju inte att det var en ny version när jag klickade hem den! :P
    Jag vet inte riktigt vilken jag föredrar, ,em jag vill nu har bägge för de är tillräckligt olika ;)

    ReplyDelete