29.3.14

Darling Diva Polish - Space Beetle

Ohh! Look at this baby. This is Space beetle form Darling Diva Polish. A gorgeous army green linear holo with gold to copper to pink glass flecks. I'm in love! 

I saw this polish a while back over at Rock jewel nails and I fell in love. It's stunning! The formula was classic DDP (=amazeballs). I love the thin brush, it really does make the application so much easier IMO.  Especially on my slim jim pinkies. 

I have three rather thins coats in the pictures and one coat of TC. The TC didn't affect the holographic properties what so ever.
Until next time, take care!
/Christina

1 comment:

  1. Haha, skulle precis skriva att jag också har denna när jag såg att det är mitt "fel" att du köpte det. ;-) Håller med dig, det är väldigt vackert! Och vilka fina bilder du tar, härligt med en riktig närbild. Jag måste nog skaffa en ny kamera...

    ReplyDelete