16.3.14

Nail art Sunday - French manicure

Hey guys :)

Todays nail art sunday theme is french manicure. My first plan was to do a nude to white gradient but yesterday evening I was watching the first episode of The Walking Dead and I got another idea. What if one of us nail nerds would get bitten by a zombie, what would our nails look like? So I did a sloppy french manicure and started zombiefy it. The first picture below is when I should have stopped, because after that it escalated and it's hard to even see the french mani underneath all the zombie ickiness. I really enjoy doing manicures like this and I did a similar mani a while back that you can find on my IG. 

That's all for now, don't forget to click here if you want to see more french manicures. 

Until next time, take care!
/Christina

16 comments:

  1. That's some sick art! I really hate it and I'm fascinated by it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I know right!? I had to remove it right away because I couldn't stand it. But when I look at the pictures I love it LOL xD

      Delete
  2. Fy bövelen, så räligt men samtidigt coolt.:D Men det är förmodligen så man skulle se ut om man fick ett otäckt bett av en zombie. Uäk. :S

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super rad and very zombie like!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hoppas jag slipper möte några zombies för inte vill jag ha det så här ;) även om det faktiskt är läckert på något knäppt vis :p

    ReplyDelete
  5. ÄLSKAR idén med zombienaglar! Kanske inte det man bär till jobbet, men väldigt kul är det ju ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful! Jäkligt vackert i sin..ja...nastyness! Jag måste säga att dina naglar ändå känns helt okej i sitt state of death jämfört med dessa (varning för äcklig bild!) http://breakrulesnotnails.wordpress.com/2013/08/22/zombies/zombie-1/ EEEEW! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. eeeewww!!!! tur man inte är en zombie!!! bra jobbat!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Älskar din idé och din kreativitet men naglarna var inte de snyggaste jag sett;) Framför allt otippat på ett fransk manikyrtema.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Haha, det här är nog veckans bästa franska manikyr! Gillar verkligen denna zombie-variant, särskilt som jag inte har en aning om hur du gjort :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. The *Deadheads* must be swooning!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Grymt coolt och annorlunda

    ReplyDelete