28.3.14

Colors by Llarowe - Charity comparison

The colours I have used are from pinkie to index:
Good Golly Miss Molly, Dirty Diana, CBL Addicts Attack! and Oxen. 

As you can see CBL Addicts Attack is more purple than the other three. But it's still a reddish colour,  it's not at all as purple as e.g Tank Tops & Flip Flops. I have two coats of each colour without TC. CBL Addicts Attack! is what I wanted from Good Golly Miss Molly when I got it. I really love this colour and it's very unique IMO.    
The colours I have used are from pinkie to index:
In The Navy, CBL Addicts Blue Me Away, Yo, Cupid Take a Hike! and Bronco Blue. 

These also differ quite a lot, CBLABMA has a teeny-tiny teal feel to it which non of the other three have. Two coats of each colour here as well and no TC. 
The Launch will be at 12:00pm MDT and again at 7:00pm MDT. If you, like me, have problem knowing what 12:00pm MDT converts to in "your" time you should check this baby out! 

That's all for know, please let me know if you have any questions :) Don't forget to like Llarowe and Colors by Llarowe on Facebook to get updates on restocks and such.

Until next time, take care!
/Christina

3 comments:

  1. Love your blog posts <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. CBL Addicts Blue Me Away ser helt underbar ut :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. TACK så mycket för den här jämförelsen! Nu kom jag på Deanna, it's Blue! också...
    Hur som helst så köpte jag båda Addicts :D

    ReplyDelete