1.3.14

Colors by Llarowe - The jellies (pic heavy)


Hey guys!

I hope you are okay with me spamming CbL's until my cuticle cry and your eyes bleed :P

It's time for the three jellies from the Spring frenzy collection. I love jellies, don't mind VNL and am a pretty easy gal to please. But Tweety Bird and I aren't a match made in heaven. We are more like a match made in a nicotine inferno. I'm sad to say it but Tweety bird makes me look like a smoker. 

When I saw The girlie tomboys swatches I got so excited since I really enjoy wearing yellow polish. So I was sad to see that TB was a bit of a disappointment. BUT! One shall not judge a polish before giving it undies! If you have longer nails, I really recommend layering TB over a white or pastell yellow creme. That made all the difference for me. Since I wanted the jellyness to show I did som needle dragging on my index finger. After that I went mental with studs. 

I applied three coats of Tweety on it's own and two coats when I layered it over white. The formula was lovely and the polish is so glossy. I have no TC in the pictures, but look at that shine!

Ocean Water is a juicy turquoise jelly. It's pretty pigmented for a jelly and it applies smoothly. I ended up with three layers and I must say that this is my favourite of the three jellies. It's adorable! When it comes to colour accuracy I'd say that the second picture is most accurate. OW also has a really glossy finish and I think I might love this one more than my all time jelly favourite Coconut from CbL. 

Grape Juice is a dark purple juicy squishy lovely jelly. We don't have typical american grape juice/soda in Sweden. It was pretty much torture to apply this polish because I got a serious grape soda craving LOL. Three easy to apply coats with GJ as well. Shiny, juicy and stunning!

The spring collection will be available at Llarowe's website. They will be restocked a few times in the future. I'll update you guys when I know the dates and times :)

Until next time, take care!
/Christina

13 comments:

  1. Tweety borde definitivt läggas över andra lack, såg nästan utan som en sjuk missfärgning för sig själv. ;) Ocean Water var desto finare dock. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Alltså det tog emot att ens fotografera misären. I sin ensamhet är den ingen höjdare. Kanske om man är solbränd med korta naglar. På blekfisar, njäää :P

      Delete
    2. Haha kan förstå det, vill nog inte ens veta hur de skulle sett ut med min beige/gråa hy. :P

      Delete
  2. Ok, jag är nog inte rätt person att bedöma dom här eftersom jag inte är någon större fan av jellies, men dom här skulle jag faktiskt inte lägga pengar på.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Det är nog så med jellies. Antingen älskar man finishen, eller så hatar man den.

      Delete
  3. mmmm gillar!!!
    underbart glansiga :)
    Tweety skulle jag verkligen vilja bära, MED underkläder ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha precis! Underkläder är ett måste. Men tänk vilka snygga pondmanikyrer och smörgåsar man kan göra med dom här godingarna :D

      Delete
  4. Underkläder till den gula, ja absolut... gillar ditt nåldragande mönster! Toppensnyggt! :) De andra två var supersnygga båda två, men det lila var det jag gillar mest av lacken. Härlig glans och klara, fina färger! Sånt gillar jag! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ja, glansen är helt fantastisk! Jag älskar det lila och Grape juice är verkligen underbart :)

      Delete
  5. Yum yum yum Grape Juice är grym!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Näää inte my cup of tea, jag måste ha glitter i jellys, för att jag ska gilla dem.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Alltså jag gillar ju jellies egentligen... Men dessa är lite väl tunna i formulan tycker jag. Det var det sista som jag skulle kunna tänka mig i så fall. Tur att det finns andra lack i kollektionen!

    ReplyDelete