30.3.14

Nail patch tutorial

Hey guys!

I've done a tutorial on how I patch my broken nails. I use a translucent sticker thingy that I buy on ebay. They're called Crack Attacker and I think that the name is so funny. The only thing I forgot to mention in the tutorial is that I buffer the nail between step 8 and 9. After that I apply one final coat of glue. 

I buy my Rescue kit from Orly off ebay as well and I love it. I think I pay about 12 USD shipped to Sweden which I think is a decent price. Let me know if you have any questions about the tutorial :)
Until next time, take care!
/Christina

2 comments:

  1. Oh, något som detta skulle jag behöva just nu, har en plåster över ena nageln för stunden för att slippa att den ska gå av helt. :/ Te-påse fungerar inte alls för mig, ramlar bara av. Detta ska upp på inköpslistan helt klart! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Orly Repair Kit has saved me from some bad tears that go into my quick. I apply it and wait until the tear grows out past the quick and then can cut the nail off. Love it!

    ReplyDelete