6.3.14

Colors by Llarowe - The holos part 3 (pic heavy)


Hi guys!

Time for the last holos from the Spring frenzy collection. That means that the next post probably will be the last Spring frenzy post :((( Feels kind of sad, reviewing these polishes have beens so much fun! I'm a true CbL hoarder and being asked to review them was just beyond my wildest imagination. I'm truly grateful for this amazing opportunity!

With that said, It's polish time! First out is Deanna, it's blue! A dark denim blue linear holo. This one dried really fast and glossy. After I hade finished taking the pictures it was completely dry, and that was without fast drying TC. I have two coats in the pictures but Deanna is really pigmented so I think one thick coat could cover completely.


Next up is Concrete jungle. First of all, this name makes me think of a swedish song called "Betongdjungelboken" by Ayo from the 90's. I just had to listen to the song and it was such a trip down memory lane lol. Anyway, Concrete jungle is a warm creamy grey scattered holo. Two coats was enough to get this one opaque as well. Formula was great, really easy to apply. CJ didn't dry as glossy as Deanna so I would recommend a TC :)


Last out is Purple pizzaz. PP is a scattered holo with purple micro glitters. It's the only glitter holo I got from the collection and it is AMAZING! I definitely need to get the other ones at the next restock. PP is like a purple rainbow paradise on your nails. Even though I'm a pure holo lover I think it's so fun that Leah Ann have done so many non pure holos for this collection. Two coats here as well but this one dries gritty, because of the micro glitters. Therefor TC is a must! I used Nail pattern boldness - Digital flash. 
Which one of the three colours do you prefer? Please let me know in the comments below :)

The spring collection will be available at Llarowe's website. They will be restocked a few times in the future. I'll update you guys when I know the dates and times :) Don't forget to like Llarowe and Colors by Llarowe on Facebook to get updates about restocks and pre-orders :)

Until next time, take care!
/Christina

11 comments:

  1. My poor poor wallet *cry* :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm waiting on 9 cbl's to arrive. I can not pick a favorite, I need to develop some self control! smh

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jag kan inte välja en favorit för jag är helt såld på alla CbL, speciellt holo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Deanna e så fin, hoppas dessa lack finns kvar i höst. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all these colors, and wouldn't you know these are 3 that I didn't get! I ordered 7 others though, and I will be getting these 3 along with a couple others on the next restock. Gorgeous, gorgeous swatches and your nails are incredible!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Åh jag är så trött på CbL och äger inte ett enda, haha

    ReplyDelete
  7. ok....nu är det jag som dreglar framför skärmen ;)
    Hjälp va mkt snyggt du visar upp!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Förresten OM du mot förmodan skulle tröttna på dina CbL´s så kan jag tänka mig att adoptera dom och älska dom heeeel mitt liv ;)

      Delete
  8. Underbara, som vanligt! Det blå är väldigt vackert, det hade jag gärna lagt till i min samling!

    ReplyDelete