23.3.14

Nail art Sunday - Sandy nail vinyls

It's oficial om obsessed with The Walking Dead! I hate zombies, and when I say hate I mean like panic attack hate. But earlier today I realised that me and my bf are in the middle of the second season... Say what!? 

Oh well, that doesn't really have anything to do with todays nail art Sunday does it? No theme today over at Le lack so I decided to do another vinyl manicure. I used two of the textured polishes from China Glaze sea goddess collection. Shell we dance, the darker pink, and Wish on a starfish, the lighter pink. I used bolt vinyls and I'm pretty pleased with the result.

I really recommend everyone to try vinyls out. They're easy to apply and the result is really fancy with sharp edges. Two thumbs up! I bought mine here if you want to try the same kind, but I bet there are loads of similar vinyls on ebay. 
Until next time, take care!
/Christina

6 comments:

  1. Sett så många snygga exempel på nailarts som är gjorda med denna typ av mallar på senaste så jag är mer än sugen på att testa själv:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jag är nog inte helt såld på den här typen av nailart ännu. Men jag måste säga att jag älskar sista bilden på penseln och flaskan! Ja, alltså dina andra bilder är som vanligt fina också :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmm härliga färger! Och snygg nailart!

    ReplyDelete