7.3.14

Colors by Llarowe - Final Spring frenzy post


Hi guys :)
Hope that everything is well with all of you. I'm still sick, but hopefully I'll feel better tomorrow. This is the final Spring frenzy post. I hope you have enjoyed them, I know I have enjoyed writing them. I'm going to show you three wonderful colours. I did have some trouble with Purple rain though, still no sun. So I will make a better comparison and post it sometime in the furutre. 

Look at me I'm Sandra Dee. Sandra Dee is a clear based polish with red and silver prismatic micro glitters. It can of course be layered but opacity is easily achieved on it's own. I have two thick coats in the pictures. It does dry a bit gritty so a good TC is definitely recommended. 

Next up is The Great Pretender, a dark red jelly with duo chrome shimmer. Layered over black it is similar to Secret sauce from EP and Ringer goes blonde from DDP. I layered it but forgot to take pictures, I blame it on the fever lol. Three coats in the pictures and TC. But it dries glossy so it's not a must. Even though it is for me :P

 Purple rain, another wonderful jelly. Purple rain is a blurple jelly with blue and green shimmer. The old formula has more green shimmer and is a tad darker but besides that they are really close. I've been having som problems to capture the shimmer, but as I already mentioned I will make another post sometime in the future :) I ended up with three coats and TC. Purple rain dries a bit matte so you will definitely need a TC to help the shimmer pop.
The spring collection will be available at Llarowe's website. They will be restocked a few times in the future. I'll update you guys when I know the dates and times :) Don't forget to like Llarowe and Colors by Llarowe on Facebook to get updates about restocks and pre-orders :)

Until next time, take care!
/Christina

8 comments:

  1. They all are lovely and interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Helt magiska!!
    Pustar och stönar här framför skärmen av välbehag ;)
    förresten idag ska en ung gräshoppa luftas ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Åh, jag längtar efter att se bilderna! Kommer uppdatera din blogg som om det vore en restock xD

      Delete
  3. Vackert som alltid. Hoppas du mår bättre idag och kan njuta av vårsolen :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastiskt fina allihop! CbL... De kommer ruinera mig en vacker dag :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Instämmer, jag försöker se det som en investering :P Ibland är det svårt LOL :D

      Delete
  5. Fantastic swatches! I love CbL and cannot wait for my order to arrive :)

    ReplyDelete