26.3.14

Peggy Sage - Green Illusion

Green Wednesday today and I'm participating. Iv'e got a mint green holo to show you. Green Illusion from Peggy Sage is a gorgeous polish, but it was a pain in the --- to apply. Bald patches appeared when I applied the second coat. This polish really needs aqua base. Unfortunately I sold my bottle of aqua base from Make up Store. I had to apply really thick coats and wait until it was completely dry before I applied a new one. The good news though was that it didn't look thick on the nail once it was dry. I applied TC and it didn't affect the holographic properties. 

Once I had applied the TC I decided to add a few water decals. I'm not a big fan of children, but I love animals. So when I saw these decals at Born Pretty Store I just had to get them. The are super cute. I have done a water decal tutorial that you can find here.

That's all for now, enjoy the pictures :) 

You can find the decals here, don't forget to use my code to get a 10% discount :) It's always free shipping worldwide from BPS!

Until next time, take care!
/Christina

6 comments:

  1. Väldigt fint! Men hur kan man sälja sin aqua base! XD ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello ,thanks for your so nice review about the nail art stickers!!I like it so much!!
    Poeple who are interested in bornprettystore please follow us on tumblr:http://bornpretty2014.tumblr.com/
    WE HAVE EVVERY WEEK GIVEAWAY !!!
    GOOD LUCK!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Underbara små söta djurdekaler.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOOOOOVEE CAAATTs!!!!!
    I love every kind of cat. I just want to hug all them but i can't, can't hug every cat <333
    Super cute nail art :D I have to buy all the water decals!

    ReplyDelete