30.8.14

Too Fancy Lacquer - Drinking... Watermelon

Drinking... Watermelon sent for my honest review. 
Hey lovelies!

I have a wonderful polish to show you today, Drinking... Watermelon from Too Fancy Lacquer. This polish has been a lemming of mine since the first time I saw it. I got it in my swatch package from Katarina at Edgy Polish yesterday and I literally freaked. I know that summer is ending and autumn is approaching but this colour is so beautiful and it's definitely wearable all year around. 

Drinking... Watermelon is a peachy pink semi-linear holo. The application was great and the clean-up was minimal. Drinking... Watermelon covered with two thin coats and dried fast. A good tc is recommended because it dried semi-matte. On my ring finger I used Nail vinyls to create a chevron pattern. I started with a white base and used Drinking... Watermelon as the "top colour". Since the polish was layered over white one coat coverd perfectly. 

If you want your own bottle of Drinking... Watermelon head over to Edgy Polish before it's too late. 
Love,
Christina

2 comments: