5.8.14

Smitten Polish - Jellyfish rave

Hi cuties!

Hope you're having a great day. I'm relaxing and watching Misfits, it's one of my favourite TV-series. I decided to go for a Smitten polish today as well. I might even have a Smitten Polish themed week :D 

Anyway please let me introduce Jellyfish rave, and just like Nuclear sunshine, Jellyfish rave is part of the latest summer collection. As most jellies from Smitten Jellyfish rave required three coats for a VNL-free finish. I ended up with three layers of top coat as well. I absolutely love this soft purple, it's a really calm, cool blue purple shade that I really enjoy wearing.

The only annoying thing is that the name Jellyfish rave reminds me of the song Salmon dance by The Chemical Brothers. Because of this polish I can't get that song out of my head, lol.

That's all for now, let's enjoy some pictures!  
Until next time, take care. 
Lot's of love,
Christina

4 comments: