17.8.14

Colors by Llarowe - Go, Deanna go!

FINALLY, FREEDOM! 

I'm so excited, two weeks without any early mornings and stressful blog posts. I'm really looking forward to have time for some fun nail arts with stamping and one stroke flowers :) 

I have been at work today so I'm a but tired. My plan is to use this colours as base for a nail art that will be up tomorrow, hopefully. The polish is a LE from Colors by Llarowe and is called Go, Deanna go! It's a jelly base with prismatic micro glitter, which is my favourite kind of polish. 

The formula was great and it covered with three thin coats. It dried fast but semi-matte so I also applied tc. I needed two coats for it to become completely smooth. The minimal clean-up that was needed was problem-free, the polish was very easy to remove with my clean-up brush. 

Overall I must say that I'm really impressed with this polish. The colour is absolutely stunning and the formula was great. I'm so glad that I got my hands on Go, Deanna go! at retail price since I've seen it being sold for ridiculous amounts. 

That's all for now. I'll "talk" to you tomorrow. Take care and have a great evening :)
Lots of love
Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment