23.8.14

Colors by Llarowe - Will You Still Love Me Teal-Morrow

Hi cuties

I'm so not satisfied with this manicure. I decided to share it with you even though I pretty much hate it. I think I took about 60 pictures and there where only three that I thought looked okay(!). I wanted to do something DW-inspired since the new episode will be released today. But my BF and I went to IKEA earlier today. I needed to buy a second Helmer to my li'll nail polish collection and I've been reorganising it the entire evening. Therefore I ended up doing something completely different and all I feel is MEH. 

The polish is really cute but it was not at all what is was feeling like wearing. It's a dark teal shimmer polish. It covered with three thin coats and dried super shiny. So it's not the polish that is the problem, "it's not it it's me" :P I think the actual problem is that I'm super tired and all I want to do is eat candy and watch DW until I fall asleep, lol.  

I promise I'll doing something fun tomorrow for Nail Art Sunday :) Take care and I'll "talk" to you tomorrow. 
Love,
Christina

1 comment:

  1. Love the color of the polish but not to sure about the rhinestones.

    ReplyDelete