19.8.14

Powder Perfect - Creeping Vines

Hey lovelies!

I hope you're having a great day, I sure know I am. I have a wonderful polish to show you today. It's called Creeping Vines and is from a indie brand called Powder Perfect. 

Creeping Vines is a green crelly with loads of glitter. The formula was surprisingly pleasant considering the amount of glitter. No glitter fishing was required and it covered with two coats. The only downside with this polish is that it dries incredible gritty. I applied three really thick coats of tc but after fifteen minutes, when the polish had dried a bit the surface was really gritty. I'm out of Glitter food form Nail Pattern Boldness but I really need to buy another bottle.  

Besides the gritty feel even after three coats of tc I must say that I like this shade. I'm going to look for more colours from this brand since they make such cute glitter polishes. 
That's all for now. I'll "talk" to you tomorrow. 
Love,
Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment