20.8.14

Emily de Molly - Maddy's Magenta

Hey darlings!

How are you doing today? I've been feeling a bit weird, so I've been relaxing in front of the TV watching The Vampire Diares. Do you have any favourite TV-series? Netflixing and sleeping are my two favourite hobbies besides nail polish :D

Today I decided to wear Maddy's Magenta from Emily de Molly. I think that I might be the last person in the entire nail polish community to wear this polish. Maddy's Magenta is a stunning magenta/cherry coloured holo. The holographic properties are really intense even in the shade. The polish is very pigmented and two thin coats was enough for it to cover perfectly. It dried pretty fast and shiny but I added tc to prevent tip wear. 

Time for some serious picture spam. Take care cuties! 
That's all for now. I'll "talk" to you tomorrow. 
Lots of love,
Christina

6 comments:

  1. This is one of my top 5 favorites from Emily de Molly - gorgeous swatches!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Älskar rosa, och älskar holo. Det kan ju inte bli bättre! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Otroligt snyggt! Är mycket svag för såna här lack...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Vilket fint lack! Jag väntar ju ivrigt på att Greys Anatomy ska börja igen efter sommaruppehållet!

    ReplyDelete