8.8.14

Smitten Polish - Elixir

Hi lovelies!

As you might know by now, I'm a big Smitten Polish fan girl. I love Noelie's holos but I LOVE her micro glitter jellies. They are absolutely incredible and Elixir is just as amazing as the other ones I've tried. Elixir is a store exclusive made for Hypnotic Polish. I ordered it the first of August and received it yesterday. That's pretty impressive :) 

I absolutely adore Elixir. It's a dark teal jelly with loads of prismatic micro glitters. I needed three coats for it to cover perfectly. I also needed two coats of HK girl tc for a smooth finish. I can't express in words how much I adore this shade. It's absolutely perfect, both the colour and the formula. The best part is that even though Smitten's jellies are packed with glitter they are really easy to remove, which is a big plus. Most glitter polishes are really time consuming to remove.

What do you guys think of Elixir? Yay or nay? Let me know bellow :)
Until next time take care!
Lot's of love
Christina 

3 comments: