9.8.14

Alanna Renee - Avada kedavra

Hey lovelies! 

I hope you're having a wonderful Saturday. I'm netflixing and waiting for my pineapple pizza to arrive, I'm pretty much living the dream :) Today I'm rocking a Harry Potter polish. It's Avada kedavra from Alanna Renee. I assume that you all know what sort of spell Avada kedavra is, if you don't I suggest you click here

I will definitely layer this polish next time. I have three coats in the pictures and there is still quite a lot of VNL. Avada kedavra is a light neon-ish green with white shimmery glitters in two sizes. The polish dries extremely uneven due to the glitters. Three thick coats of tc wasn't enough for a completely smooth finish. I do love the colour so I won't let the sheer and uneven finish stop me from wearing it again. I think I might need the rest of the Harry Potter collection from Alanna Renee, since I'm a really big Potter head :) 
That's all for now, take care.
Lot's of love
Christina

1 comment: