22.8.14

Models Own - Grape Juice & Strawberry Tart and Enchanted Polish - Seven Nation Army

 Hi cuties!

I'm the most miserable person in the entire universe! If you follow me on Instagram (@cilp) you might know that I had a fever yesterday. I've been feeling kind of weird today as well. So weird that I didn't manage to go to the postal office and get my Enchanted Polish parcel. Can you imagine how terrible I must be feeling if I can't manage to go and pick up my nail mail!?
I decided to use one of my untried EP's to celebrate that I've got nail mail that's waiting for me at the PO. I did a gradient with Strawberry Tart and Grape Juice from Models Own and topped it off with Seven Nation Army from Enchanted Polish. 

I started with a white base, the polishes from Models Own are rather sheer so a white base is definitely recommended. Then I applied the two Models Own colours and slightly overlapped them on a make-up sponge. I dabbed the sponge over each nail and repeated the procedure three or four times. While the polish was still wet I made sure to clean up any mess I had made around my nails. Finally I applied one thin coat of Seven Nation Army and finally one coat of tc. 

I love this manicure, I think it's super cute and I love the black and white glitters together with the pretty pastels. What do you guys think? Let me know bellow :)
That's all for now. Have a great evening and I'll "talk" to you tomorrow.
Love
Christina

2 comments: