6.8.14

Mckfresh Nail Attire - #001

Hi cuties!

Hope you're having a wonderful day :) I've spent most of the day changing my blog design. I hope you like it. I'd love some feedback, positive _and_ negative. Let me know in the comments bellow. 

Today is Wednesday and it's green. If you, like me, enjoy green manicures you should head over to Karin

I decided to wear a polish that I've had for quite some time. #001 from Mckfresh Nail Attire. For those of you who don't play Pokémon #001 is the first Pokémon in the pokedex, also known as Bulbasaur. As you might have figured out, the polish is inspired by Bulbasaurs looks. 

The base is a shimmery teal crelly. The glitters are green, red and golden in different shapes and sizes. It dried rather uneven so I ended up with two coats of tc, but I might add a third because it's not completely smooth. 

I really like this polish and I absolutely need more pokemon polishes in my collection. Are you guys into Pokémon? I'd love to know!   
Until net time, take care!
Christina

4 comments:

  1. Det vita i knapparna för Pinterest, Insta, FB etc är lite otydligt mot bakgrunden. Annars känns det luftigt och lätt och lättläst! Fint! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Åh toppen, tack! Min sambo var också skeptiskt till dom, jag får ordna en annan färg :)

      Delete
  2. Snyggt som bara den men känner mig inte lockad av ett sånt hungrigt lack ;)
    Gillar din nya layout, är personligen svag för enkel design på vit botten!

    ReplyDelete