29.8.14

Smitten Polish - Blue Footed Booby Dance & Radiant Orchid

Hi cuties!

I have a beautiful and simple manicure to show you today. I did a skittle(?), is it a skittle if you only use two colours? Anyway the colours I used are both from Smitten Polish, the blue is called Blue Footed Booby Dance and the magenta is Radiant Orchid. 
I love these two colours together, I think that this manicure is absolutely stunning. Both colours are so vibrant! I have three coats of Radiant Orchid, I did apply thin coats so two thicker coats might work just as well. Blue Footed Booby Dance did require four thin coats, so if you apply thicker coats I think three would be enough. I prefer thinner coats since it makes the holographic properties more visible. This is my personal opinion and you guys might disagree. Both shades dry rather shiny but I did add one coat of tc to avoid tip wear. 

Overall I must say that I'm very pleased with both shades and the manicure as a whole. What do you guys think? Let me know below. Take care and I'll "talk" to you tomorrow. 
Love,
Christina

3 comments:

  1. It's absolutely gorgeous - and now I ask myself why I never bought Blue Footed Booby, that's a mistake!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are such beautiful polishes and your nails are so elegant! I love the two colors together as you did them.

    ReplyDelete