1.8.14

Anna Gorelova by Dance Legend - Mavka

Hey lovelies!

Time for my last untried Anna Gorelova by Dance Legend polish. I must say that I really like this collection. The three shades I've tried are very different. I enjoy when a collection have many different finishes and this is one of the most versatile collections I've ever come across. Here is the first shade, a stunning hot pink. The second colour is absolutely wonderful, a squishy jelly with loads of flakes. 

Mavka is also a jelly but instead of flakes it's packed with golden hex glitters. The base is a deep moss green super squishy jelly. It's very pigmented and two coats was enough for a VNL-free finish. I added a third coat but that was only because I wanted more glitters. The base colour did not become any darker when I applied the third coat, I'm not sure if that made any sense but I hope you understand what I mean. Another bonus is that Mavka was completely smooth and it dried super glossy. I added top coat for a shorter drying time but I didn't notice that the TC added any extra shine.   
I would definitely recommend this collection. I will definitely make sure to buy a few more shades next time I order from Dance Legend. The collection has so many unique finishes, there is absolutely something for everyone. Have you tried any of the colours from the collection? Let me know bellow. 

Until next time, take care!
Lot's of love
Christina 

1 comment: