31.8.14

NDLacquers - Pistacchio + nail art

Pistacchio was sent for my honest review.
Hey lovelies!

I hope you're having a nice evening. I'm trying not to look at the TV while my BF is watching The Conjuring. I've seen two seconds of the film and I'm already super scared. 

Today I'm showing you my back to school manicure. I'm going back to school tomorrow and I wanted to do a cute manicure :) The base colour is Pistacchio from NDLacquers, it's a white crelly with a drop of green. Pistacchio has green matte glitters in different shapes and golden flakes. I ended up with three coats of polish. It was very easy to apply and self-leveled perfectly. The only problem was that the larger green glitters required some fishing. It dried shiny but I always use tc when wearing polish with glitters. If you want to get your own bottle of Pistacchio head over to Edgy Polish :)
Since I'm in a nail art psychosis I decided to add some more gold with the help of nail vinyls. Below you can see a picture that shows how I placed the nail vinyls to make the smaller triangles. For the larger triangles I used straight vinyls and placed them in a triangular shape. The gold polish is Love.Angel.Music.Baby from OPI. It dries matte but added tc because I wanted a completely glossy manicure.

I love this manicure, the polish and the triangles look super cute together. That's all for now, I'll "talk" to you tomorrow. Take care!
Love, 
Christina

3 comments:

  1. Jättefin manikyr! Hmm, Vinyls kanske vore något för mig. Är det svårt att använda?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Supersnyggt!!! Bra tips hur man kan använda vinylen (?)

    ReplyDelete