2.8.14

Dry water marble nail art

Hey lovelies!

I hope life is treating you all well :) I'm still in my PJs and enjoying my day off. I decided to do a fun nail art since today is a completely stress-free day for me and my BF. 

The colours I've used are Samarkand from Mavala, one of my all-time favourite purples and Mint for life from Maybelline. 
I tried a new technique for this nail art. It's called dry water marble and it's similar to needle dragging. The only difference is that when doing needle dragging you do it on your nails. With dry water marble you apply polish onto a zip-lock bag and create your desired pattern on the bag. Then you let it dry and gently remove the nail polish design from the plastic bag and apply it on your nail. I used my regular base coat as glue and sealed the design with one coat of fast drying top coat from Glisten & glow. The technique was super easy and fun, I really enjoyed doing it. I found this amazing pictorial, I thought it was helpful, I hope you guys enjoy it. 
That's all for now. Have a great day and I'll talk to you tomorrow. Don't forget to follow me on Instagram, @cilp, if you want sneak peaks on upcoming manicures :)

Lot's of love
Christina

6 comments:

  1. Looks great! I have to try that too, it's so messy with water marbling.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I absolutely agree! Regular water marble is way too time consuming for me :P

      Delete
  2. Men gud vad läckert det här var! Och vilken vacker färgblandning! Måste jag testa någon gång :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jättefina färger! Måste nog testa den här tekniken nån gång :)

    ReplyDelete