15.8.14

Peggy Sage - Jasmine & Emily de Molly - Bellissima

Hey lovelies!

I hope you've had a great day so far. I'm gonna write a super short blog post, I'm really tired. Can't wait until Sunday when I've finished my final day at work. I'm really looking forward to go back to school. 

Anyway, I decided to go for a simple gradient/layering today. I'm wearing Jasmine from Peggy Sage and Bellissima from Emily de Molly. 

Applying Jasmine wasn't a very pleasant experience. It didn't self-level at all, it also left a few bald patches when I applied the second coat. The colour is wonderful but I'm not sure I will use it again. It was pretty problematic and I needed four coats for it to cover evenly. Bellissima was great for doing gradients, I'm really pleased with how they turned out. It was rather thick so I might add a drop of thinner to it. 

I applied two coats of fast drying top coat but the manicure didn't dry very fast. I think it's Jasmines fault but I'm not completely certain. I love the final result but Jasmine will be spending some time in my helmer, and I don't think I will use it in a while. 
Until next time, take care!
Love
Christina

1 comment: