24.8.14

Darling Diva Polish - Violets Are Blue & Enchanted Polish - 2 A.M. Summer Night

Hey (again) lovelies!

I did a super simple nail art that I thought I'd share with you. I used the base colour I showed you earlier today and decided to use nail vinyls to create a cute chevron pattern. Nail vinyls are so much fun to use, they are a really easy way to make your nails look super fancy. If you follow @teismom on IG you will get tons of inspiration on how to use them :) 

The "top" polish I decided to match 2 A.M. Summer Night with is Violets Are Blue from Darling Diva Polish. I think it turned out great, I really like the combination. If you want to get more nail art inspiration head over to Le Lack

That's all for now, I hope you enjoyed this little bonus post.
Take care and I'll "talk" to you tomorrow :)
Love,
Christina

5 comments:

  1. Lovely! Gave me inspiration for tonights nailart making:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Härligt kombination! Ibland räcker det med två snygga lack för att det ska uppstå magi :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just placed my first order from Nail Vinyls :) Love this look.

    ReplyDelete