12.8.14

Lac Attack - Hogwarts

Hi lovelies!

Today I'm wearing a polish that my BF picked. He thought that it looked like christmas and thought it would make me happy since I'm a big X-mas fan :)

I must say he was right, it does look like christmas and I love it. Hogwarts, as this cute polish is called, is a clear based glitter polish. The glitters are red, blue, silver and green. It almost covered perfectly with three coats without undies. The matte black polish on my pinkie, index and thumb is Liquid leather from China Glaze with a matte top coat from OPI.

I think this mani is really cute and I love matte black polish, it's so cool. If I had to pick one polish to use for the rest of my life it would definitely be a matte black.  

I'm going to sleep now, have a great evening :)
Take care and I'll talk to you tomorrow. 
Lots of love, 
Christina

2 comments:

  1. Så otroligt läcker kombo! Matt och gitter gjorde sej verkligen tillsammans så....snyggt!!!

    ReplyDelete