26.8.14

Darling Diva Polish - Sting ray nail art

Hi cuties!

I hope you're having a great day so far. When I posted This is my Tiara a few days ago I was asked how similar it is to Sting Ray. So here is a little nail art design to show you what Sing Ray looks like. 
So how did I do this? I started with a white base. Then I used a nail art brush and painted thin lines with Blue my Mind from H&M and Wait n' Sea from China Glaze. I let the colours overlap and made sure that almost the entire nail was covered with lines. While the polish was still semi-wet I dipped a q-tip in nail polish remover and dabbed it on the nail. By doing so the colours will blend and it will aslo give some areas a semi-transparent look. If you want to you could just leave it at this and add tc to seal the design. But as you know, I wanted to add one thin coat of Sting Ray before adding tc. 

Sting Ray and This is my Tiara are two completely different polishes. Sting Ray is not meant to be worn alone like the other polishes from the Muscle Car collection. The glitters are in various shapes and sizes while This is my Tiara only contains one typ of micro glitter. 

That's all for now. I hope you enjoyed this post. Take care and I'll "talk" to you tomorrow :)
Love,
Christina

2 comments: