18.8.14

Dance Legend - Shock

Hi lovelies!

I hope you're having a great monday. I've been doing some top secret 007-stuff that I can't write about yet, but I will tell you... Eventually ^_^ 

Today I decided to wear Shock from Dance Legend. It's a gorgeous dusty rose holo. The formula was absolutely amazing, just as all other DL-polishes I have tried. 

I don't like to take pictures in direct sunlight but the holo really did pop in the sun so I decided to make an exception. I have two coats of Shock in the pictures and one coat of a fast drying tc. I dried semi-matte which is rather common for holos, therefor I'd say that tc is necessary. I like this colour, but it's not super unique. I think there are a few holos from Color Club and China Glaze that are rather similar. I think it would look super cute with a glitter topper and that's probably how I will wear it next time I use it. 

That's all for now, have a great evening. 
Take care cuties, I'll "talk" to you tomorrow. 
Love,
Christina

2 comments:

  1. Så vackert!! Helt underbart holo, det gör mig sugen på holo ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ett väldigt vackert lack och otroligt bra bilder

    ReplyDelete