7.8.14

Jindie Nails - Dead roses

Hi cuticle cuties!

Short blog post, because I'm super sleepy and it's waaay past my bedtime. I really enjoyed wearing the polish I showed you yesterday so I decided to go for yet another glitter polishes. This beautiful vampy and squishy jelly is Dead roses from Jindie Nails. It was part of the anti-valentines box from A box, indied. 

Dead roses is a very pigmented polish and it covered really well with two coats. I did add a third coat because I wanted more glitter. Most of the glitter had sunk to the bottom of the bottle so it did require some fishing to get them on the nails. The formula was a bit too thick for my liking, I might add some thinner. Dead roses dried super shiny, but I added top coat... As always. I really love dark vampy colours like this which makes me wonder why I haven't worn Dead roses sooner. 
Until next time, take care and sleep tight :)
Love
Christina

1 comment: