24.8.14

Enchanted Polish - 2 A.M. Summer Night

Hi lovelies!

I wasn't pleased with my manicure yesterday, so I decide to compensate today. I give you 2 A.M. Summer Night. I feel so lucky that I have this beauty in my collection. It's absolutely perfect. 

I don't really know what to write, I mean LOOK AT THE PICTURES! It's absolutely stunning. The polish was a dream to apply, two thin coats with no undies covered perfectly. It dried rather fast with the help of a fast drying tc. I wasn't sure if I was going to love this shade when I bought it, but I do. The green shimmer is a fun twist and the bright magenta really does pop. I can barley focus on writing this post because the colour shift is really intense. 

I might post a second post later today. That's my plan at least :) Take care and I'll "talk" to you later.
Love,
Christina

4 comments: