11.8.14

Barry M - Sugar apple & OPI - In true Stefani fashion

Hey lovelies!

I'm really trying to show you more polish from mainstream brands but I suck at it lol. But today I actually managed, yay me. OPI and Barry M are two of my favourite mainstream polish brands. I have shown you In true Stefani fashion layered over another polish but never on it's own. It's a fun glitter but sadly it's not dense enough to cover completely. It does leave some VNL even after four(!) coats. Sugar apple and In true Stefani fashion looked so cute together so I decide not to let the VNL bother me. What do you think? 

When it comes to Sugar apple all I can say is WOW. It's a light blue creme and completely streak-free. The application was amazing and I only needed two coats. I love the Barry M Gelly collection. When it comes to cremes they definitely have the best polish.

That's all for now, have great evening. 
Until next time, take care!
Lots of love
Christina

3 comments:

  1. fin och enkel manikyr. jag tycker om den. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sugar Apple is such a lovely polish, and I like this combo a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Barry M polishes, and Sugar apple is such a pretty colour.

    zoea2812.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete